Electrical service and installation
Serving The Vail Valley, Colorado
Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelors Gulch, Arrowhead, Avon, Minturn, Red Cliff, Edwards, Wolcott, Eagle, and Gypsum
COME GROW WITH US!
Boston Electric is seeking an Apprentice Electrician for residential service, renovations, and new construction work in the Vail Valley. We are located in Eagle, Colorado. If you are interested and fit the following requirements, please give us a call or send us your resume.
Apprentice Electricians work with licensed electricians to diagnose problems and complete electrical installations and repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will be fast learners with previous construction experience. All interested candidates must be dependable, highly motivated, committed to training, and be eager to learn how to install residential electrical systems and equipment to the highest quality and standards.
What We Offer:
$22-$29 Per Hour
401k with Company Contribution
6 Paid Holidays
1 Week Paid Vacation
Paid Apprentice Training Program Tuition
Automatic Bi-annual Raises
- Must be able to follow directions and receive constructive criticism.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license, a good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Be outgoing and professional.
- Be dependable and work hard, smart, and efficiently.
- Be committed to training programs and continuing education.
- Have previous residential construction experience.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Be able to work effectively as an individual as well as within a team.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete installation and/or repairs of residential electrical systems.
- Capable of working in tight places like attics and crawlspaces for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding for extended period of time.
- Capable of standing, sitting, bending at the waist, crouching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and working with hands above your head for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working with power tools such as drills, saws, benders, pullers, etc.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures and participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company morale and a professional, friendly work environment.
- Typical work week is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays, five days per week with occasional weekend work.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Be able to pass background check.
Come work with us, not for us.
Only motivated people who fit the above criteria should apply. Resumes preferred.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.