Electrician - Residential Service Expert
Serving The Vail Valley, Colorado
Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelors Gulch, Arrowhead, Avon, Minturn, Red Cliff, Edwards, Wolcott, Eagle, and Gypsum
Electrical service and installation
COME GROW WITH US!
Boston Electric is seeking a Residential Service Expert for residential service, renovation, and punch list work in the Vail Valley. We are located in Eagle, Colorado. If you are interested and fit the following requirements, please give us a call or send us your resume.
Residential Service Experts determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs and installations. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will have a firm understanding on the NEC and perform all installations and repairs accordingly. All interested candidates must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and install residential electrical systems and equipment without supervision to the highest quality and standards.
What We Offer:
$32- $40 per hour
Quarterly Performance Bonus
Health Insurance Program with 50% Company Contribution
401K with Company Contribution
6 Paid Holidays
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
Company Cell Phone
- Must have Colorado Journeyman or Residential Wireman License.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer’s homes and businesses.
- Be outgoing and professional.
- Be dependable and work hard, smart, and efficiently.
- Five years of residential experience.
- Firm understanding of the National Electric Code.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Be able to work effectively as an individual as well as within a team.
- Able to manage and mentor apprentices and small crews across multiple jobsites.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Read and accurately interpret construction electrical drawing and specifications.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, and be neat and professional when repairing and installing electrical systems and equipment.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete an electrical diagnosis, installation and/or repair of residential electrical systems.
- Capable of working in tight places like attics and crawlspaces for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding for extended period of time.
- Capable of standing, sitting, bending at the waist, crouching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and working with hands above your head for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working with power tools such as drills, saws, benders, pullers, etc.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures and participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company morale and a professional, friendly work environment.
- Typical work week is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays, five days per week with occasional weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors or staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Come work with us, not for us.
Only motivated people who fit the above criteria should apply.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.