Serving The Vail Valley, Colorado
Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelors Gulch, Arrowhead, Avon, Minturn, Red Cliff, Edwards, Wolcott, Eagle, and Gypsum
COME GROW WITH US!
Boston Electric is seeking a Foreman Electrician for residential renovation and new construction work in the Vail Valley. We are located in Eagle, Colorado. If you are interested and fit the following requirements, please give us a call or send us your resume.
The electrical foreman is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s).
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Communicate with superintendent regarding production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations with Boston Electric.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications and code.
What We Offer:
$32 - $40 Per Hour
Quarterly Performance Bonus
Health Insurance Program with 50% Company Contribution
401K with Company Contribution
6 Paid Holidays
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Must have Colorado Journeyman or Residential Wireman License.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer’s homes and businesses.
- Be outgoing and professional.
- Be dependable and work hard, smart, and efficiently.
- Five years of residential experience.
- Firm understanding of the National Electric Code.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Be able to work effectively as an individual as well as within a team.
- Able to manage and mentor apprentices and small crews across multiple jobsites.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Read and accurately interpret construction electrical drawing and specifications.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, and be neat and professional when installing electrical systems and equipment.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete an electrical diagnosis, installation and/or repair of residential electrical systems.
- Capable of working in tight places like attics and crawlspaces for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding for extended period of time.
- Capable of standing, sitting, bending at the waist, crouching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and working with hands above your head for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working with power tools such as drills, saws, benders, pullers, etc.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures and participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company morale and a professional, friendly work environment.
- Typical work week is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays, five days per week with occasional weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors or staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Come work with us, not for us.
Only motivated people who fit the above criteria should apply.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Electrical service and installation