Electrical Estimator - Residential
Electrical service and installation
COME GROW WITH US!
Boston Electric is seeking a Residential Electrical Estimator for residential renovation, new construction, and service work in the Vail Valley. We are located in Eagle, Colorado. If you are interested and fit the following requirements, please give us a call or send us your resume.
- Meet with customers in their homes or offices and/or analyze bid documents to determine an accurate scope of work.
- Perform quantity takeoffs.
- Work with vendors and keep material prices accurate and up to date.
- Prepare estimates and proposals.
- Work with field personnel to determine changes to original scope of work, perform takeoffs, and prepare change orders.
What We Offer:
$65k - $85k Per Year
Quarterly Performance Bonus
Health Insurance Program with 50% Company Contribution
401K with Company Contribution
6 Paid Holidays
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
Company Cell Phone
- Seven years of residential electrical experience or one year residential electrical estimating experience.
- Be competent with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office and be capable of learning electrical estimating software.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer’s homes and businesses.
- Be outgoing and professional.
- Be highly organized, a self starter, be dependable, and work hard, smart, and efficiently.
- Firm understanding of the National Electric Code.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Be able to work effectively as an individual as well as within a team.
- Read and accurately interpret construction electrical drawing and specifications.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers both written and verbal .
- Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting installations, replacements or repairs.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures and participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company morale and a professional, friendly work environment.
- Typical work week is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays, five days per week with occasional weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors or staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Come work with us, not for us.
Only motivated people who fit the above criteria should apply.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.